SyCipLaw Recognized in 2016 Asian-Mena Counsel – In-House Community Firm of the Year
SyCip Salazar Hernandez & Gatmaitan was once again recognized by the In-House Community Firms of the Year 2016 for the following Philippine categories:
- Most Responsive Domestic Firm of the Year
- Banking and Finance Firm of the Year
- Compliance/Regulatory Firm of the Year
- Corporate and M&A Firm of the Year
- Employment Firm of the Year
- Energy & Natural Resources Firm of the Year
- International Arbitration Firm of the Year
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution Firm of the Year
- Restructuring & Insolvency Firm of the Year
SyCipLaw was also honorably mentioned for its work in Alternative Investment Funds (including private equity, Capital Markets, Projects and Project Financing, and Taxation.
The award recognizes law firms that have made a significant impression on 1,000 polled in-house counsel in the past year. Participating in-house counsel voluntarily nominate any firm and were asked, among other things, for comments on quality and value of service. The results indicate private practice teams whose service have been of meritorious quality and who have been responsive to their clients’ needs.
Where applicable, both domestic and international firms have been recognized as “Winners”, and where results have been too close to call, joint category winners have been announced. In addition to the winning firms, “Honourable Mentions” have been awarded to law firms that have also received notable in-house recognition.
The e-edition of the 10th Annual Representing Corporate Asia & Middle East Survey, including Asian-Mena Counsel Firms of the Year, 2016 may be accessed at http://inhousecommunity.com/article.php?id=539XBL4-6MIT188-SKRL44G-OJIAAQK.