Schjødt is a leading Scandinavian full service business law firm with a team of 250 lawyers in Oslo, Stavanger, Ålesund, Bergen, Stockholm and London. We tailor our legal advice to our clients’ professional and geographical business objectives and needs.
- We have a long and proud tradition as an important player in Norway’s most recognised transactions, disputes and legal developments.
- We represent a seamless one-stop shop for transactions covering both Norway and Sweden, and with our highly qualified UK lawyers with out London office we are able to offer qualified UK legal services.
- Schjødt has an unparalleled track record in the courts and in arbitration. Sixteen of our lawyers are Supreme Court litigators, and we have represented clients in 26 Supreme Court disputes over the last two years.
- Our lawyers have published several books and publications that are recognised as leading legal sources within different disciplines.
- We regularly act on the largest and most complex transactions in the market and have over the last ten years advised on more transactions than any other Norwegian law firm, and are currently among the firms that have advised on the most transactions in Scandinavia (Source: Mergermarket)
- For the second time; Winner of the Swedish Law Firm of the Year Award (Large Law Firms), Regi, 2019
- Winner of the Clients’ M&A Award in Sweden, Regi, 2019 and the Norwegian M&A legal advisor of the year by Mergermarket, 2019
Recent Firm News & Legal Updates
Congratulations to multiple WLG member firms on achieving prestigious rankings in IFLR1000's national banking and finance rankings.