Gowling WLG is delighted to invite you to a unique online event on Wednesday, July 6, from 12–1 PM on collecting, protecting, and commercializing data.
The event will bring together an esteemed panel of speakers from the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games to explore how the delivery of a large-scale international sporting event has:
- Used technology in innovative ways to enhance the spectator experience
- Utilized the collection of data to help shape and maximize commercial revenue
- Overcome issues on data collection and storage as a result of working with so many different stakeholders/3rd parties
- Built and developed a global fan base whilst complying with data protection regulation.
- Collected data safely from merchandising partners.
- Converted IP rights into commercial opportunities
- Maximized website conversion rates via digital channels.
Our esteemed panel for this event includes Louise Dodds, Head of Events, Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games; Sarah Griffiths, Commonwealth Games Federation, Digital Delivery Programme Manager and Alex Balzaretti, Commonwealth Games Federation, Partnerships Strategy and Projects Senior Manager.