Webinar: "Doing Business in Greece & Cyprus" |DECEMBER 1, 2020 | 12:00 (EST)
We are pleased to invite to to a webinar on "Doing Business in Greece & Cyprus" on December 1st, 2020, 12:00 (EST).
Dimitris Emvalomenos, Lawyer & Accredited Mediator, Managing Partner of Bahas, Gramatidis & Partners, Athens, Greece, will participate for Greece.
Andreas Mylonas, Managing Partner of AMG Mylonas & Associates LLC, Limassol, Cyprus, for Cyprus.
Thomas Paschos, Managing Partner of Thomas Paschos & Associates P.C., United States, will moderate the event.
Current hot Greek & Cypriot legal & tax issues will be raised and discussed.
Some of the Greek issues to be discussed are:
- Corporate Establishment & Legal Environment,
- Corporate Tax Environment,
- Investment Legislation & Opportunities,
- Privatization Program,
- Golden Visa and Related Incentives,
- Interesting Developments.
Some of the Cypriot issues to be discussed are:
- Doing business in Cyprus: environment procedures,
- Corporate tax,
- 60 days rule Cyprus tax residency for individuals,
- Cyprus International Trust and Asset protection,
We look forward to seeing you online.